Saturday, December 18, 2010


Fun times with cousin Clay

You ride that saddle Uncle Rex! Happy Birthday :)

Grandpa Jensen and Lou

Toby working those awesome glasses Aunt Kristin gave him

Such a beautiful temple, especially when lit up at Christmas!

Our beautiful niece Chloe

Curtis and Chris getting wrestled by the kids! The kids had a blast :)

Our nephew Hayze loosing his pants while crawling up the stairs

One of the way fun minute to win it games at my families Christmas party.

I am so grateful for the temple and the opportunity we get to show our kids how awesome they are!

Curtis sneaking up on Grandma Lynn for a picture... he he he

Add caption

Had a fun night at the aquarium with Grandma Lynn!

Luke lost his mind with a sugar overload from ginger bread houses.

First night there and I agreed to go to a concert in Salt Lake with Kristin, so fun, but so tired after!

We had such a fun and crazy trip to Utah this year. Tons of driving, like always, but my families Christmas party was the funniest ever! Everything will be memorable this trip, but the most memorable will be the lights at temple square. I have never seen them before and Curtis and I took the kids for the first time. It is amazing to see how they can make something so beautiful even more awesome! I love the temple and am so grateful that we can have them so accessible to us these days. I am grateful for my Heavenly father for blessing us with the family that we have. I love that knowledge that family is never perfect, but some how we always fit together and have the best times. Although it is good to be home, we miss you all already and hope things are well. We are sending hugs, kisses, and prayers your way! Lots of love, The Sovereens

No comments:

Post a Comment